Ascert are pleased to announce the availability of cumulative update version 1.1.3 of the FPS Member Simulator
This release is a cumulative update release of the LINK FPS Driver and Member Simulator. Any known issues or omissions are detailed in the Known Limitation section.
Please note that this release of the simulator does not contain any changes to the FPS self certification test cases.
The release contains the following new features :
* the ability to cancel pending EXPECT actions in an FPS driver.
* the ability to refresh NDS data without needing to re-start the simulator.
* the ability to specify a time zone to over ride the simulator's default GMT time zone.
* the automatic re-use of single threaded sessions marked as in use should no response be
received to a message after a configurable time period
* the option to create REF files from customised XML template files
* the ability to run VEM remotely.
The release is available via the following release notes link: